- Internal Linking Strategies for 2012 and Beyond | SEOmoz
Footer Links Are Not (Inherently) Bad
One question I saw a few times was about if we should use sitewide footers at all. My answer to this is "absolutely!" Footer links can be awesome for the user experience. Especially in the growing world of mobile surfing of the Internet, there is an increasing need for good navigation at the bottom of websites that allows users to navigate to a place on the site that makes sense, without necessitating scrolling back to the top of the page.
- Learn the Power Of Sass And Why Should You Use CSS Preprocessors
- Backbone.js Training – A Multi-Day, Hands-On, Training Class
List of backbone.js Tutprials
- Make Spaces Useable Again on Your Mac
defaults write com.apple.dock expose-animation-duration -float 0.15 killall Dock
- Encrypt almost any disk in Mountain Lion
With Mountain Lion, you can now use the OS to encrypt disks other than the startup volume, assuming they are in GUID format. This includes USB flash drives and external Firewire/USB/ThunderBolt drives.
- dotfiles/.osx at a168e9376dc2c3a525402a4d29c5cf17432b0296 · mathiasbynens/dotfiles
Lots of defaults write * "secrets"